zur Gruppe
sogehtdating
1103 Mitglieder
zur Gruppe
Sexpositiv
3293 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Online-Dating vs. Realität170
Gerade in heutigen Zeiten ist Online-Dating nicht mehr wegzudenken.
zum Thema
Wie hat das Online-Dating euch verändert?452
Hi, Ich würde gerne von euch wissen, wie online-dating euch verändert…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Cacao & Conscious Speed Dating (online) - Deutschland (15.04.2021)

*********rlin Frau
14 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Cacao & Conscious Speed Dating (online) - Deutschland (15.04.2021)
Heart-to-Heart Connection
Tired of being single during the lockdown and missing opportunities to connect with other people and meeting new friends, or more? This format is designed for conscious people open to try something different and to show their real self (and kink). Spoiler: Doing so you actually have better chances for good matches!

If you are familiar with cacao ceremonies, you already know that this medicine plant enhances the connection to your heart. From this place you can access your real self and establish deeper connections with other people. You can express your real desires and clearly state your boundaries.

By signing up for this event, ritual cacao from cacaoloves.me will be shipped to your home together with instructions how to prepare it. On April, 15th we will meet online at 19:00 for a guided cacao meditation followed by a conscious speed dating. Each date will be a timed one-on-one video chat and you will be matched to the next person once the timer runs out. This event is in English.

Energy exchange: €32 for ritual cacao-set (35gr)*, 3h online event with cacao ceremony and guided meditation, speed-dating.

Registration till 12.4.21 (because of shipping). Please specify your gender and your address for the shipment. I´ll get back to you with the payment information.

About the organizer:
My name is Claire, based in Berlin, and passionate about movement, dance, sensuality and nature. I have a degree in Business, Languages and Communication, plus a traineeship in Conscious Sensuality and one in Lomi Lomi Massage. Since 2016 I have been including cacao into my spiritual practices and last year I completed my Cacao Training. I organize conscious events in Berlin and I am really excited about this new format to help people to connect with each other.

Please note that for this specific event attendees with 'Male' tickets will be matched with attendees with 'Female' tickets and vice versa. It is not my intention to discriminate anybody: If you are interested in non-binary and Lgbtqi+ events with cacao and/or events in German, please contact me.

*Shipping within Germany is free of charge.

Cacao & Conscious Speed Dating (online)
Heart-to-Heart Connection

Berlin

Cacao & Conscious Speed Dating (online)

*********rlin Frau
14 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
UPDATE: Frauenüberschuss
Das sieht man selten!
Aktuell gibt es mehr Anmeldungen von Frauen als von Männern. Daher lade ich bis zu 3 Männer ein, sich bei mir zu melden, damit die Quote für das Dating besser passt. Ein Rabatt ist vorhanden.
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.