Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
Göttingen
194 Mitglieder
zur Gruppe
HÜ-GB & Bukkake GÖTTINGEN
180 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Kinky Munch Göttingen - Göttingen (20.07.2022)

**********anYou Mann
8 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Kinky Munch Göttingen - Göttingen (20.07.2022)
Meet like-minded people within the Göttinger Kink/Bdsm community.

Hello there,
we (my lovely co-host Princessy96 (not on Joyclub) and myself) are happy than you are interested in joining our first munch in Göttingen. Everyone (literally everyone) is welcome.Please bring yourself, your thoughts, your stories and an open mind for a good time amongst likeminded and friendly people. We will be at Cafe & Bar-Celona in Göttingen.

Who are we?
Princessy96 and myself (StrongerThanYou) met while sharing a ride to Berlin, the german capitol of Kinkyness. After talking for a bit we wondered where all the Kinky people from Göttingen were and decided to start a munch in hopes of meeting new people and making some likeminded friends.

Why should you stop by and say hi?
If you ever wondered if there were other likeminded people in Göttingen with whom you could just be yourself then you are exactly the type of person we are doing this for. Whether you are already experienced or not, maybe you already know what you like or haven’t quite figured it out yet: We really would like to invite you (and bring your friends) to come to our Kinky Munch in Göttingen.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Organization and Awareness
We really want this to be a relaxed and safe environment for everyone. If you have any problems with someone making you feel uncomfortable in any way please adress myself or @*******sy96 and we will take care of it.

IMPORTANT!
🧡Please note this is a casual meetup and not a play party/event.
💛no play of any kind, this is a public space so let’s be mindful of others.
💙feel free to come with your pet.
🤎3G Covid restrictions may apply.
💜please Register using the RSVP function to this event so we can plan the munch accordingly… or just show up and take a seat.

How to find us - we will keep a white unicorn on the table and a very energetic and cute Staffordshire-Bullterrier under the table. 🐕

Und deutsch sprechen wir auch. ;)

Kinky Munch Göttingen

Göttingen, Niedersachsen

Kinky Munch Göttingen

**********anYou Mann
8 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Treffpunkt
Cafe& Bar Celona
Weender Landstraße 3,
37073 Göttingen

Und eine Ausgedruckte Anmeldung brauch auch niemand mitbringen.

Freuen uns auf euch.

LG
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.