Bondage
6129 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Yukimuran Studies - Japan (30.05.2021)

*****ens Mann
1.520 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Yukimuran Studies - Japan (30.05.2021)
Delve deeper into the Kinbaku Academy's curriculum.
A masterclass in Yukimura-ryu kinbaku.
The sensual way of the caressing rope brought to you by the top deshi of Yukimura Haruki.

Feel free to chill and watch or tie along.

Experience level for this workshop: beginner to advanced

To elevate your kinbaku skills to the next level you are encouraged to join the ever-growing list of educational courses at the Osada-ryu Kinbaku Academy.

The tutorial part will be filmed. The recordings will be made available for FREE viewing and downloading to all participants.
At the end of the event, there will be a Q&A session where participants can ask questions directly to the model and to Osada_Steve.

The video links will be sent to the email address provided when booking. Please make sure your return email is correct. Please make sure to check your spam folder too.

Please download the Zoom Video platform ahead of time and be ready for the meeting before the beginning of the event.

Thank you so very much and we are looking forward to be seeing you at the workshop.
Osada_Steve / 長田スティーブ

Yukimuran Studies
Delve deeper into the Kinbaku Academy's curriculum.

Japan

Yukimuran Studies

My profile picture
*******teve Mann
66 Beiträge
Den Candaulismus zu einer Kunstgattung erkürt
Wenn Exhibitionismus und Voyeurismus in Einklang stehen, ist der Onkel in seinem Element.
Tying style: Onkel-Opa-Ryu
My profile picture
*******teve Mann
66 Beiträge
Alles im Sack
Tying stye: Tischlein-Deck-Dich-Ryu
My profile picture
*******teve Mann
66 Beiträge
Rückblick
Yukimuran Studies Workshop erfolgreich abgeschlossen.

Die hochauflösenden Mitschnitte (zZ noch unter 8K) gehen demnächst auf http://www.shibari-dojo.com Online.

Ich danke allen für die Teilnahme.

Osada Steve
Schnappschuss vom Workshop
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.