zur Gruppe
LIFE - Club für Paare
3412 Mitglieder
zur Gruppe
English Speakers
1194 Mitglieder
zum Thema
XXL Dick oder XXC Pussy39
Angeregt von einem Posting in dem Thread über den Abend "mit dem XXL…
zum Thema
Am See (1)8
Mein Schatz und ich haben mal wieder Urlaub in den Bergen gemacht.
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

A day in the life of a house slave.

A day in the life of a house slave.
It's been days that she has seen sun light outside her window, sky is cloudy everything seems so grey, colourless outside, as she opens the window for some fresh air. I catch a glimpse of her beautiful hand on that knob and notice her bright red nails. I wondered not everything is colourless.

She has the presence of mind of a soldier, she noticed me noticing her, instead of doing the work she assigned me, to dust her sofa and clean her carpet so that she can peacefully watch her television. I had already vacumed her house and finished laundry but that didn't matter.

She gave me that fierce look , my heartbeat started racing so fast because I knew what was coming next "my punishment", I usually don't know if I am happy or scared to get punished, maybe a mix of both, I have goosebumps, fear, fast heartbeat, happiness, and slight shivering when I know am getting punishment, but my mistress she is calm, fierce, fiesty, strong woman, she walked towards me, looking straight into my eyes until she stopped right in front of me. I was already on my knees while cleaning her sofa. I could see her strong legs also with red nail polish, then I look up to her knee length beautiful black skirt's wavy border and the shadow it casted on her thighs. She asked me "kneel straight", I follow her order, Her strong legs move back and kick really hard on my hard dick and balls. Thud!!!. I really hold my scream, while my dick hit my abdomen and settled back touching the cold floor. She said this needs be done in 20 mins, her boyfriend is coming in to watch netflix with her and it better be done by then.

I agree and finish off my work on time, and stand kneeling in a corner, being quiet. Her boyfriend arrives, they kiss each other and usual affection, then they sit back and relax for her favorite show. Meanwhile she order me to be her human carpet, I lie on the floor with my face and chest right below her legs, she placed her beautiful legs to rest on my face and I started my favorite job of warming her legs....

They really seemed to enjoy the movie, they get lost in the moment and start making out with each other, while she pushes, kick my face and chest randomly totally forgetting I exist and lost in the moment with her boyfriend.....

My mistress has totally forgotten I exist, she is really pushing her beautiful strong feet on my face , while is leaning on her boyfriend, feeling his muscles with her gentle right hand, her left hand on his thighs and their lips locked. She pushes her toes right in my mouth , while her other leg is on my chest while is reaches more closer to her boyfriend. Am sure both have forgotten me. It got so intense, they seem to have decided to move into bedroom, that's when she notices me and kicks my face either in joy, or in anger that I was looking or signalling me to get up, am not really sure. I stand up, she holds my already very hard cock, squeezes it painfully and points me to dishes. Orders me to get it done and prepare both of them sandwich when they are done. They both go to their bedroom, holding their hands, they are so lovely to look at.

I get back to kitchen finish all the dishes, clean the kitchen, prepare delicious sandwiches, that's when I hear a shout asking for water. I go to bedroom which is all smelling sweaty and full of passion, except my mistress's necklace she was wearing, there is nothing on their naked beautiful bodies. I can tell they are not yet finished .. I stand excited and told her I finished all my job, she appreciates and gives me a peck on my cheek , how kind of her <3. She orders me to lay on the floor, and she kneels with my face right between her legs and her clitoris on my mouth, wow that heat and that odour of her pussy , felt like the luckiest guy alive for being facesitted by her. Now I knew whats happening , she was being mouth fucked by her boyfriend and my job was to keep her pussy throbbing. I used my tongue as much as can to lick her pussy and sometimes she used my nose, once in a while I could catch my breath when she got up for deep throating her boyfriend. It was surreal.....
Later they got back on their bed, I was told to kneel on their bed, so that she can laye face down on my hard cock and balls, while she was fucked real hard from her boyfriend in *doggy* style . I comforted her and she took solace in my thighs when they both climaxed. She really ended up scratching my back where she was holding and biting my thighs, mainly during their climax.

I changed their sheets, and while they enjoyed the sandwich on the sofa. I layed down on the floor warming my mistress feet again, but with a pathetic hard cock, now paining a little because for being hard all the time so far.....
Wrong panel...
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.