zur Gruppe
Black and White Sex
755 Mitglieder
zur Gruppe
Black Dom & White Sub
141 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Whiskey and Women23
Mr. John Lee Hooker wußte wovon er sang. Ein Schnappschuß beim…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Mr Lee Black and White Party - Waldenbuch (05.09.2020)

******337 Mann
417 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Mr Lee Black and White Party - Waldenbuch (05.09.2020)
Mr Lee’s Labor Day Lustfest
If I do not know what you look like I will not let you in my home. Let be friends not strangers!
Mr Lee sponsored event:

Event Name: Mr Lee Labor Day Lustfest Swinger Party
Date: 5 September 2020

Update: Do not go outside naked
Do not play on the new couch bitte!!

If I have never met you a face photo is a requirement to enter my house. Also if you are new there is no anonymous registrations. If you do not have your face on your profile that limits you ability to enter. If i do not know what you look like you will not enter my house. Also this is a BBC event. The target people are :

Couples who love the BBC
Black Gentlemen
Ladies

Here is the law of the land. 2100 door shuts to people. 2100 I want the rules so everyone knows everyone. No exceptions for late arrival to be granted unless I approve them. I want to have some finger foods and make sure you bring your own drinks. Please bring your own towel. I will have some but will be washing through the night. Overnight guests are on a first come first served basis. I will have signs above the bed who is sleeping there. THIS TIME THE PARTY ENDS AT 0200. Also its better to RSVP early than wait around last minute. I do not mind cancellations with prior notice AND I will not be upset. One week before the party starts the event will close. UPDATE: if you know someone or some people who would be a good fit for this event give them my joyclub information. They can make contact with me on joyclub. If you have my number you can give it them. I will ask them who told them about my party so they should say that upfront.

Date is 5 September 2020 at 1900. Have your donation ready when you come in the door and you can place in the Tip Bowl.

A. Couples: 20.00 Euro

B. Single Males: 40.00 Euro. If you bring a bottle you make a drink with a whatever is brought in frig

C. Single Females: No Money donation, but if possible bring one of the following.
1. Sprite
2. Cola
3. Juices
4. A snack of some sort finger food

1. No photography, live streaming or cell phone use permitted in my house. If you have to use your cellphone go outside. They will not be permitted in my house for use.

2. Condoms are a must. I DO NOT SUPPLY. Bring your own condoms AND DISPOSE OF THEM WHEN YOU ARE DONE. I want to provide trashcans so use them. DO NO PUT CONDOMS OR WRAPPERS ON THE FLOOR. No one wants to step in your ooze. We do not provide them but using them is a must. We try to have enough towels, but that is not possible so please bring your own towels to keep with you. Once you are in the bathroom with the bathroom. I want to wash towels and sheets throughout the night.

3. NO MEANS NO. If a lady does not seems interested take it as a no. So recheck how you approach them. Walking up to lady and saying "suck my dick" probably will not get you where you want to go. Remember they are ladies and if you treat them as they please and with respect you will probably make better than what you think.

4. Social Time is from 1900-2045. There is no problem with showing up early. Everyone can talk sip, drink, and get to know each other. 2030 everyone changes and 2101 the fun starts. Does that mean you have to wait until 2101 to have sex? HELL YES it does. Fellas the dress after 2100 is boxer shorts or underwear and ladies-sexy nighties or underwear or hell nothing lol. 2100 The door closes for good. There are no late comers you can just catch the next one.

5. Couples it's a full swap. So sharing is caring. If that's not your cup of tea. We are not about handcuffers. (Guys / girls bringing people and making them off limits). So if you do not want your partner having fun (male or female) then this party may not be for you.

6. The rooms are non smoking so no smoking in the room period, if you decide to smoke please keep it to a minimum of going in and out. Do not smoke by the doors. We are not trying to draw attention to ourselves. There is a smoke point on my side garage.

7. .All doors are to remain open. Yes NO CLOSED Doors! It's time to get out of the mood. Please leave the bathroom free for what they are intended for to shower and use the WC.

8. Please do not bring any personal items that you do not want to get lost, stolen, or misplaced. We are not responsible for your personal stuff. Leave your valuables in your car.

9. RSVP with Mr Lee. If you do not have a face photo on your joyclub I require a face photo to know who I am letting in my house. If you have RSVP through Joyclub.com you are good to go. If you did not go through joyclub.de The RSVP method is like this ........ A private message or email to me + a return message to you from me as a confirmation = RSVP. If you have not heard of it personally, you do not have to RSVP. You must RSVP to attend so we make sure the numbers are good. if you have a guest they must RSVP through me as well. There is no just bringing someone. If they cannot contact me then they cannot come no exceptions.

10. Fellas and ladies if you are a newbie and do not have a partner you are welcome as long as you understand the guidelines. We do not limit single people. Swingers do not have to have partners.

11. There is no playing in my personal bedroom. The door will be closed.

12. WE are a drama free zone. Do not bring your drama to our party zone. We are all about fucking, sucking and fellowship.

13. Some people I want to meet for the first time. If you do not have any pic in your profile you might want to send me a pic so I know who you are.

Overall I want to make sure everyone has a great time. Remember Make It Nasty, Sharing Is Caring And Do not Cheat Yourself-Treat yourself.

14. I want to provide a map where parking is allowed. Do not block anyone’ s driveway.

Here is a hotel close by in case you want to use it information is as follows:
Hotel Landgasthofroessle
Auf dem Graben 5, 71111 Waldenbuch
Link: https://www.landgasthofroessle.de

Übersetzung anzeigen

Mr Lee Black and White Party
Mr Lee’s Labor Day Lustfest

Waldenbuch, Baden-Württemberg

Mr Lee Black and White Party

*********over Mann
69 Beiträge
Yeah!
Hulk Splash is on deck!
******968 Frau
305 Beiträge
finally party again, look forward to you *freu* *party* *doggy* *sabber*
********0173 Paar
50 Beiträge
Damn...we can't join due to Holiday ....

Wishing you a Great Party than....
******337 Mann
417 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Thank you
I would personally like to thank everyone who is interested in this event. Learned some lessons that I will use to make this September party even better. If you know some people who might be a good fit for my events tell them about my events.
*********over Mann
69 Beiträge
The King of the South!!
******337 Mann
417 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Raffle contest
For all confirmed guests:
For a 10€ buy in you can get a chance to win a bottle of ciroc watermelon (its new), a bottle of hennesy, or a bottle of jack daniels! May the odds be in your favor!
*******ull Mann
28 Beiträge
Nice to meet all women there
Hello there
I am happy to see you @*******o69 there . @*******o69 write me if you have time in this evening. Kisses
Victor
*********over Mann
69 Beiträge
Zitat von ******337:
Raffle contest
For all confirmed guests:
For a 10€ buy in you can get a chance to win a bottle of ciroc watermelon (its new), a bottle of hennesy, or a bottle of jack daniels! May the odds be in your favor!

Sign me up!
*******nana Mann
136 Beiträge
Ok
******337 Mann
417 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Crown added
By popular request i have added Crown whiskey for the raffle!
*****983 Paar
94 Beiträge
*neid2*
Shade hat uns so gefreut und jetzt passt nicht
Noch in Urlaub am 5.9
Wünschen euch viel spass
Party noted *g* regristration will follow......eager to experience "what i was told about" this party *g*
*********over Mann
69 Beiträge
Zitat von ****na2:
Party noted *g* regristration will follow......eager to experience "what i was told about" this party :)
Its all true,Baby...
*******Coco Paar
158 Beiträge
Our first time this time.....
Looking forward 😋
I'm looking forward to it *schleck* *smile*
******337 Mann
417 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Thats all folks!!!
Well the Magic number 70 has been reached for the September Mr Lee Party. Now if you are a VIP party member contact me. Other than that now starts the stand by list. How it works if someone cancels I will slide the next person in their place. Just remember gentlemen no face photo on your profile your odds decrease. Also this party is for those people who want interracial party play. Thank you to everyone who has shown interest.
******337 Mann
417 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Party List
Greetings!!
There are currently 13 people on my private party stand by list. Again if something comes up and you cannot make just cancel your registration. I will not take it personal. This way someone else can take your spot. If you are on the standby list and do not have a face photo in your profile you maybe be passed over if I do not know what you look like. I went through and clean up the party list for people who were not going to make the cut. If you don't make the cut do not worry. My last party this year will be a Halloween Party in 31 October. Yes costumes can be worn.
*******haft Mann
349 Beiträge
Hmm, i noticed the Event too late, if not I would have liked to join.
*********leman Mann
7 Beiträge
Would be very happy to be part of it, but am still on the waiting list cann you approve me please
Ach schade leider habe ich die Veranstaltung grade erst gesehen u. Sie ist schon ausgebucht 🥺🥺🥺
******337 Mann
417 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Stand by information
If you are wait listed as a stand by here is how it works:
1. If someone cancels I will contact you on joy to invite you.
2. If I haven't heard from you in 48 hours I will move to the next stand by waitlist.
Priority goes to:
1. People who have been to a Mr Lee Party before
2. People with a “green hook”

No face photos wil be last on my list(unless I know what you look like)

Black Men
single women
Couples
********n274 Frau
8 Beiträge
I’m looking forward to the party 🎉
Can’t wait 🥰
*********ural Mann
24 Beiträge
I'm still in the waiting list hoppe to get inn

All the best wishes
****72 Mann
215 Beiträge
hello everyone 👋🏽😉
warmly party 🤩🤤
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.