Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
Singleladys und Paare FFM
3323 Mitglieder
zur Gruppe
Private Partys Frankfurt
2166 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

WHEN IN ROME @ FREUD - Frankfurt am Main (24.02.2024)

Keine Beschreibung angegeben.
**********kfurt
15 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
WHEN IN ROME @ FREUD - Frankfurt am Main (24.02.2024)
Hello Liebe Kinky Community, wir freuen uns unseren zweiten Fetish / Kinky Rave in 2024 zu Veranstalten!

Wir freuen uns auf euch
---
Anmeldung über Joyclub ist keine Einlass Garantie.

Es gibt eine Abendkasse,

TICKET Kategorien: Early Access ab 22:00 - 0:00
und Regular Tickets

Techno / House music - 2 Dance Floors - House Floor and Techno Floor
• 1 Playroom, 3 Garderoben vorhanden.

Awareness Team available

Wir haben einen strengen Dresscode (schau mal in unsere Veranstaltungsgalerie).
please leave all kinds of liquid at home.

WHEN IN ROME @ FREUD

Frankfurt am Main, Hessen

WHEN IN ROME @ FREUD

*******6969 Mann
62 Beiträge
Zero tolerance to racism - what a joke
I just landed from US today evening and thought to go to this club. I registered via joyclub and bought some fetish dress from a sex shop for 200 Euros. When i was there the security told me that I have to buy tickets online. I asked whether I can get it here as i don’t want to show Club Name on my bank statement.I was under the impression that I can pay at the door. I been to lots of bdsm and fetish clubs with costumes and nobody said no including grand opera. I doubt people will buy tickets online showing the Club Name in their bank statement. I think they just want to get rid of colored people. I can seen white people going inside even Not with costumes.They wrote on their website zero tolerance policy for racism but they descriminate colored people. How funny .
******_87 Mann
21 Beiträge
Next time just buy the ticket online. Problem solved.
*******6969 Mann
62 Beiträge
I cannot buy Ticket online . It will show the Club Name on my bank statement. And what if they don’t let me in having a Ticket? Just waste of time and money. I went to grand opera and they let me in.
*******ver Mann
25 Beiträge
you could also buy via paypal..
Im PoC and had never problem getting inside. At the entrance they check your outfit (in your bag) and then you can change inside.
Anyways, why should it be a problem having the name "Freud" written on your bank statement? As long as you dont buy it with work/wife account *lach*
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.