zur Gruppe
Privatparties BaWü
1018 Mitglieder
zur Gruppe
Berliner Party-Kreis
925 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Location in Berlin für private Party mit ca. 12 Personen1
Wir planen eine private Party am 12.08. in Berlin.
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

FIRST BLUSH - YOUR FIRST PRIVATE PARTY - Berlin Friedrichshain (19.10.)

****JP Frau
22 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
FIRST BLUSH - YOUR FIRST PRIVATE PARTY - Berlin Friedrichshain (19.10.)
First Blush: Your First Private Party
Empowering New Experiences in a Safe, Intimate Setting

Introduction
Welcome to "First Blush: Your First Private Party," a special event curated to ease the fears and amplify the joys of women stepping into the world of private parties. Here, the environment encourages freedom, authentic connections, and above all—your comfort.

The Basics
Same great atmosphere, open bar, light food, lighting, and background music as our other events. Limited to 30 guests for an intimate vibe, hosted in a private apartment in Fhain, to maintain exclusivity.

Extra Layers of Safety
Camera Stickers: Your privacy is our top priority—cameras on phones will be covered.

Gentlemanly Conduct: Hand-picked, experienced men who excel in connecting without pressure.

Consent First: Women initiate; a clear sign of interest is needed before any physical closeness.

Attentive Hosts: Our hosts will act as "Angels," always available for any immediate needs.

Functional Zones
Pause Zone: A space to retreat and recollect, free from advances.

Chat & Cuddle Zone: For conversation and cuddles, no sexual approaches here.

Unrestricted Zone: For those open to exploring intimacy at their own pace.

Dress to Express
We encourage sexy attire that makes you feel confident and desirable. However, remember that being sexy doesn't necessarily mean being naked. Choose the level of coverage that makes you comfortable; it's all about expressing yourself!

Who's Invited
Curious Women: completely new or have tried and been disappointed elsewhere, this is your safe space to explore anew.

Sensitive Men: Handpicked men, known for their sensitivity and ability to connect without pressure, are also invited.

Selected Couples: A few couples are invited to enrich the atmosphere and contribute to a well-rounded experience.

So, if you’ve been hesitant to step into the private party scene, "First Blush" is your starting point. Discover connections and experience group intimacy in a setting that’s comfortable, safe, and empowering.

FIRST BLUSH - YOUR FIRST PRIVATE PARTY

Berlin Friedrichshain, Berlin

FIRST BLUSH - YOUR FIRST PRIVATE PARTY

*******hor Mann
10 Beiträge
Hi,

in the description of the party you speak a lot about women having their first experiences in a safe environment, which I think is a very nice concept. But would it also be a good opportunity for a man who is very nervous about these things to gather first experiences?
****JP Frau
22 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Zitat von *******hor:
Hi,

in the description of the party you speak a lot about women having their first experiences in a safe environment, which I think is a very nice concept. But would it also be a good opportunity for a man who is very nervous about these things to gather first experiences?

Of course, for this reason, we often organise more general events and workshops for people that don't have experience in private parties. It happens that this particular one is focused on women. Please follow our socials to get updates for new parties.
https://linktr.ee/kink_yevents
Best,
Cloe
****Ron Paar
1 Beitrag
Timing
Hi. How are you?
We are a couple, and she's new to this world, yet really open to experience. She's been to one party already, and really enjoyed it. So, she'd like us to join this one. And I'm always up to fulfill her desires.
We were invited by curiouscouple_b.
Our question is about timings. Cause I finish work at 8pm. So, what time is the last call to enter. I believe we could arrive around 8.40pm... maybe 10 mins later. Would that be ok?
Please let me know so we can register *ggg*
Notw that we just opened this profile so tonight we'll be working it out with some more pics and description.
Thank you so much,
Have a great evening
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.