zur Gruppe
dream-event
1904 Mitglieder
zur Gruppe
HÜ SÜD WEST
14272 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Fotoshooting mit einem Model - Deutschland (02.05.2021)4
Ein Fotoshooting mit einem Model. Du wolltest schon immer erotische…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Miss_Greenwood reads! - Deutschland (01.06.2021)

********rrow Mann
17 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Miss_Greenwood reads! - Deutschland (01.06.2021)
Online Erotic Narration via Zoom
Long story short:
For a change, I was looking for an English Online event and during a discussion in the English forum, @*********nwood volunteered herself with this event's idea.

The KopfKino:
On this night, @*********nwood is going to read a short story for you. Sometimes it's soft and romantic! Sometimes it's naughty and dirty! Lean back, enjoy, have a glass of *wein* and simply immerse yourself in your very own *kopfkino*
Today's Story: Make Me Feel.
Plot: She decided to meet her handsome online date. Just for a cup of coffee? No, she wanted more...

The Chit-chat:
After the story session we are going to talk about your thoughts on this story and share your experiences which actually happened or maybe which you would want to happen (Deutsch/English). You can also give @*********nwood some impulses and suggestions for other sexy short stories such as if you also like to write stories, then feel free to send them to us because @*********nwood would love to read them aloud in the upcoming events with credits to your creativity.

Miss_Greenwood reads!
Online Erotic Narration via Zoom

Deutschland

Miss_Greenwood reads!

Löckchen
*********nwood Frau
156 Beiträge
Small Hint
Ladies and Gentlemen *blume*

Please take some note of the following music video, it might be not that unimportant for the story. *anmach* *zwinker*

Best
Missy *knicks*
Löckchen
*********nwood Frau
156 Beiträge
Quick side note
Of course, discretion and anonymity will also be guaranteed on Zoom.
At the beginning you can choose your pseudonym and turning on the camera is of course not obligatory. Zoom is only meant to offer those who would like to show themselves the opportunity to do so.

@********rrow and I are very much looking forward to seeing you in less than 3 hours! *knicks* *hutab*
********rrow Mann
17 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
for people who missed their zoom link
Folks.. Good evening,

recently i got clubmails from our dear participants asking to send the zoom link again because that they had lost or deleted their invitation clubmail.

Just fyi - Once you are registered, you can always find the zoom link under the 'Infos zur Anmeldung' section in Miss_Greenwood reads! event page.

See you all in an hour *zwinker*

Grey.
*******747 Mann
6 Beiträge
Schöne und sinnliche 2 Stunden
Danke für den großartigen Abend mit einer wundervollen Geschichte, sinnlichen Gesprächen, tollen Leuten und neuen Ideen to try and learn.
******Dan Mann
93 Beiträge
Thanks to everyone in this „diverse round“!
Although I was a quiet listener, I did not have less fun. Will try to be there next time...
By the way, the comment of (don‘t remember his nick) „If I am Quality...do you have low standards?“ made me crack!🤣🤣🤣
Wonderful story, great discussion with interesting inputs. These 2 hours went by like...swoooooooosh!
Have a good everybody, looking forward to hearing/seeing you next time.
Greetz, MadManDan😎
********icus Mann
170 Beiträge
Zitat von ******Dan:

By the way, the comment of (don‘t remember his nick) „If I am Quality...do you have low standards?“ made me crack!🤣🤣🤣

cough *rotwerd* no clue.
********icus Mann
170 Beiträge
Had great fun talking/discussions I love to interact like that. Also @*********nwood Has made a short story that from the first read was good! Till we started discussing it and vind things that would take it from 95% to 100% perfect. But the hidden depth in the story was well thought out.

I also realize now why it struck so close to home I didn't realize she was a Anglophile like me, so wel done on setting the atmosphere i definitely recognized it.

Ps for the person asking for podcasts this is the best list I could find: https://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/sex/a46389/best-sex-podcasts/

but there are so many just not any good ones.
*******nna Paar
14 Beiträge
M vs F
What do you think, the lack of ladies is just a reflection of common m/f activity proportion or such stories are more interesting for man?

If a man with good English will read an opposite man story. Not for my forgotten rarely used English unfortunately :(. May be some other participants willing to do that?

*kissenschlacht*
****021 Paar
866 Beiträge
Nope, thats over generalizing things, a trend can be identified over time, not based on 1 go.
Personally, I was just caught up with work, hence missed it...
The femme of DnD
Löckchen
*********nwood Frau
156 Beiträge
For those who want to read it again
Hey dear all

Sorry for the delay *augenzu* but as promised, here you can read ´Make Me Feel´ again.

*pfeil* https://www.joyclub.de/profile/homepage/7351875-301525.make_me_feel.html

Best
Missy *g*
Löckchen
*********nwood Frau
156 Beiträge
Next reading
*fluester* A little birdie has twittered to me that there will be another Erotic Reading on Thursday 1 July 2021.

Save the date! *juhu*
Löckchen
*********nwood Frau
156 Beiträge
Erotic Reading via Zoom 2.0
Hey dear all *huhu*

If you missed the first reading on 1 June, you will find the story on one of my homepages. Also, I have recorded it again for those of you who are more interested in listening to it than to read it yourself *zwinker*...the video still has to be confirmed by the JC support, but I hope it'll be online by tomorrow.

Did I forget anything? *gruebel*

*zwinker* Ah, yes...here is another Erotic Reading event for you. *goofy*

*pfeil* Miss_Greenwood reads!

Feel free to register, to join and to spread the word! *juhu*

P. S. We had to postpone it to the 6 July but as it will be the International Day of the Kiss, I think it's a lovely occasion for another event of that kind. *anmach*
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.