5230 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

English Speakers Gone Wild - Vol. I - Mainz-Kastel (24.06.20

******n65 Mann
6 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
English Speakers Gone Wild - Vol. I - Mainz-Kastel (24.06.20
White Party w/DJ and Mainzer Johannisnacht Firework Show
Support the local English speaking community and come out to the White Party at the Bastion von Schönborn - Kasteler Beach to enjoy stunning views of Mainz along the Rhein river, a DJ and an amazing fireworks show to end the Mainzer Johannisnacht. The party is sponsored by Moet and is always a great event. If you have never been to the Kasteler Beach on a beautiful warm evening and/or one of the White Parties there, you don’t know what you are missing.

Not knowing what kind of interest there will be for such an English Speakers Gone Wild event, it is fitting to hold the first event at a location where no reservations are necessary. Therefore, come one, come all, bring a friend, come and go as you please. The event is free of charge. It is a public location so dress/act accordingly. The dress code of “white” is not enforced but encouraged to add to the flair of the event.

If you want to be easily identified by members of the group please wear something that glows in the dark, preferably in red. I will be wearing a red glow stick around my wrist and will be standing near the entrance of the event along the brick wall, which separates the sand from the pedestrian walkway. I will wait to meet attendees from 1830-1900. The party starts at 1900.

Hopefully we will have a great turnout, see you at the party!

P.S. Viele von uns können auch Deutsch also bitte keinen Angst haben *g*

English Speakers Gone Wild - Vol. I
White Party w/DJ and Mainzer Johannisnacht Firework Show

Mainz-Kastel, Hessen

Mehr Infos und Anmeldung:
English Speakers Gone Wild - Vol. I

******n65 Mann
6 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Fireworks at 2230!
Forgot to mention, Fireworks at 2230!
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.