Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
dream-event
1904 Mitglieder
zur Gruppe
Premium Events
843 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Mr Lee July Joyfest - Waldenbuch (20.07.2019)

******337 Mann
417 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Mr Lee July Joyfest - Waldenbuch (20.07.2019)
Mr Lee July Joyfest
Mr Lee House Party Rules:

This is an interracial party for:
Black Gentlemen
Single Ladies
Couples

This is the law of the land. 2100 door shuts to people. 2100 I want the rules so everyone knows everyone. No exceptions wants to be granted unless I approve them. I want to have some finger foods and make sure you bring your own drinks.

Their face and hopefully exhausted. Date is 20 July 2019 at 1900.

A. Couples: 20.00

B. Single Black Males: 40.00 If you bring a bottle you make a drink with a whatever is brought in the cold.

C. Single Females: No Money donation, but if possible (but not a requirement) bring one of the following.
1. Orange Juice
2. Pineapple juice
3. Cranberry juice cocktail
4. A snack of some sort like chips or finger food

1. No photography, live streaming or cell phone use permitted in my house. If you have to use your cellphone go outside. They will not be permitted in my house for use.

2. Condoms are a must. Bring your own condoms AND DISPOSE OF THEM WHEN YOU ARE DONE. I want to provide trashcans so use them. DO NO PUT CONDOMS ON THE FLOOR. No one wants to step in your ooze. We do not provide them but using them is a must. We try to have enough towels, but that is not possible so please bring your own towels to keep with you. Once you are in the bathroom with the bathroom. I want to wash towels and sheets throughout the night.

3. If a lady say no take it as a no. So recheck how you approach them. Walking up to lady and saying "suck my dick" probably will not get you where you wanna go. Remember they are ladies and if you treat them as they please and with respect you will probably make better than what you think.

4. Social Time is from 1900- 2100. There is no problem with showing up early Saturday 20 July 2019 Everyone can talk sip, drink, and get to know each other. 2100 everyone changes and 9:01 the fun starts. Does that mean everyone to have sex until 2100..HELL YES it does. Fellas the dress after 2100 is boxer shorts or underwear and ladies-sexy nighties or underwear or hell nothing lol. 2100 The door closes for good. There are no late comers you can just catch the next one.

5. Couples it's a full swap. So sharing is caring. If that's not your cup of tea. We are not about handcuffers. (Guys / girls bringing people and making them off limits). So if you do not want your partner having fun (male or female) then this party may not be for you.

6. The rooms are no smoking so no smoking in the room period, if you decide to smoke please keep it to a minimum of going in and out. Do not smoke by the doors. We are not trying to draw attention to ourselves. There is a smoke point on my side garage.

7. .All doors are to remain open. It's time to get out of the mood. Please leave the bathroom free for what they are intended for.

8. Please do not bring any personal items that you do not want to get lost, stolen, or misplaced. We are not responsible for your personal stuff. I can provide my personal room if you have something you do not want to lose.

9. RSVP with Mr Lee. If you have RSVP through Joyclub.com you are good to go. If you did not go through joyclub.de The RSVP method is like this ........ A private message or email to me + a return message to you from me as a confirmation = RSVP. If you have not heard of it personally, you do not have to RSVP. You must RSVP to attend so we make sure the numbers are good. if you have a guest they must RSVP through me as well. There is no just bringing someone. If they can not contact me then they can not come no exceptions.

10. Fellas and ladies if you are a newbie and do not have a partner you are welcome as long as you understand the guidelines. We do not limit single people. Swingers do not have to have partners.

11. There is no playing in my personal bedroom. The door wants to be closed.

12. WE are a drama free zone. Do not bring your drama to our party zone. We are all about fucking, sucking and fellowship.

13. Some people I want to meet for the first time. If you do not have any pic in your profile you WILL have to send me a pic so I know who you are.

Overall I want to make sure everyone has a great time. Remember Make It Nasty, Sharing Is Caring And Do not Cheat Yourself-Treat yourself.

14. I want to provide a map where parking is allowed. Do not block anyones driveway.

15. It is possible to stay overnight. Just bring a sleeping bag and / or blanket. No one needs to drink and drive.

Mr Lee July Joyfest
Mr Lee July Joyfest

Waldenbuch, Baden-Württemberg

Mehr Infos und Anmeldung:
Mr Lee July Joyfest

This time I'm gonna make it as I got vacation
Can't wait to see y'all and have a great time
And to the host , you know you will be my victim , don't you
😈😈
*******teD Mann
47 Beiträge
Awww shit! 😘😈
******337 Mann
417 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Awwwww shit...
******337 Mann
417 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
While I am on vacation any party question feel free to get with Bootylicious842. She can speak on my behalf for any party issues.
this looks hella fun..
*******teD Mann
47 Beiträge
The best...no doubt!
Zitat von ****y93:
this looks hella fun..

*****_bw Frau
65 Beiträge
Yes, definitely a great party.
*******girl Frau
55 Beiträge
Wow
Das klingt ja mega , bin Neuling , war noch nie auf einer Party .
******337 Mann
417 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
biglovegirl you will be fine. Great people and no one is pushy
Zitat von *******girl:
Wow
Das klingt ja mega , bin Neuling , war noch nie auf einer Party .

Sind alles nette Leute, mach dir keinen Kopf. Alle haben irgendwann damit angefangen 😉🤗
@*******girl
Solltest du irgendwelche Fragen haben kannst du mich gerne kontaktieren....
Ich war auch nicht in einem party 😂
@*******girl
Ich (w) bin auch erst das zweite Mal dabei.
Also auch für mich noch Neuland *g*
Aber von der ersten Party her kann ich sagen das alle nett waren. Sonst würde ich mich nochmal hingehen *zwinker*
Ich komme evtl. auch zur *party*.
Und es ist schön zu lesen, dass es noch mehr "Neulinge" gibt.
*******202 Frau
31 Beiträge
Hallo zusammen
Bin auch ein "Frischling" was private Partys dieser Art angeht...bin absolut neugierig und freue mich sehr darauf...habe nur Gutes gehört bisher! 😉
So , there I am in Kaiserslautern enjoying my vacation and can't wait to see y'all soon

*freu2*
*****ils Paar
15 Beiträge
We are comming. As we are comming from Berlin we can not be exactly on 19.00 Uhr. but we will be there few hours earlier. It is ok for you?
******337 Mann
417 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Yes that is acceptable.
*****ils Paar
15 Beiträge
Thank you very much. We will let you know at what time we will be in your place.
Then we can get to know some of your boys in advance on I believed.
but how can I inform you when we are on the way. is there any chance to have your
mobile number so we can phone you to let you know.
Less than a week *knicks*

Looking forward seeing the old ppl and meeting the new ppl *ja*
Hello To All
Looking forward to meeting old and new friends!
*******teD Mann
47 Beiträge
Let’s get it! *arschkneif*
*******rsch Paar
495 Beiträge
Ohhh *ja* *hotbanana*
Zitat von *********cke73:
Ohhh *ja* *hotbanana*

And why aren't you coming tomorrow?
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.