Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
BDSM
22279 Mitglieder
zum Thema
See FKK Raum hamburg28
Ich suche einen schönen See / Strand im Einzugsbereich von Hamburg…
zum Thema
Am See (1)8
Mein Schatz und ich haben mal wieder Urlaub in den Bergen gemacht.
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Intensives by Zamil (May, 21st, Chicago, IL)

***il Mann
744 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Intensives by Zamil (May, 21st, Chicago, IL)
*zu faul zum Übersetzen, es ist Sonntag! *zwinker* *

Hi All,

just to shed some more light on my Intensive which will take place on May 21th, prior to Shibaricon (May 22-25, 2015 at Hyatt Regency O'Hare, Chicago, IL, USA).

The general information about the class reads:

I just love those moments when two souls melt together, the moments in which time just stops and goes someplace else, the moments of rope touching skin, guiding my partner into places and spaces maybe unknown or not experienced before, the moments when I fully take care of her, knowing that she's giving in completely, knowing that no harm will come towards her because I take care of her.
Rope is a wonderful tool. But it is a tool, not an end in itself. What you put in, you get out and sometimes, if everything falls into place at the right time, you get even more out of it than you ever expected.
In this class, we will walk the way together to get there and to achieve those moments.

If you have questions like: "What exactly will I learn and gain from the class?" and "Why should I come to your classes to learn this?" please read on.

I have been on stage with theatrical and artistic Kinbaku performances worldwide since 2003. I have studied in private one to ones with various Japanese Nawashi and have been a teacher of the Osada Ryu for some years. Since then, I moved on to a more personal style of Shibari, integrating my background in dancing, martial arts and a bunch of more esoteric techniques, too many to mention here. On this path, my approach has changed from a focus on the perfect technique to a search for the perfect moment with my partner.

So basically all what has been mentioned will be taught in this class. You will learn how to move, how to tie - based on some specific ties (TK2, TK3, Hojo,...) in order to give you some framework - how to forget that you are tying and the technique, how to touch and feel your partners, see them fully, how to focus and concentrate, how to switch off you "inner radio" and flow like a river from its spring to its estuary. You will learn how your state of mind reflects the way you apply rope, its pattern and its feel.

tl;dr You will learn to add some zamiling to your approach to rope and learn Zamil-Style Shibari patterns and ties.
***il Mann
744 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
27. Mai - 02. Juni / Denver, CO
Hi *g*

vom 27.05 bis 02.06 werde ich in Denver, Colorado Zamil-Style Shibari unterrichten. Folgende Kurse werden neben Privatunterricht angeboten:

Friday, May 29, 2015 · 8:30 PM – 1:00 AM
contact Love Slave @ map
Cost: $15 for club members $25 for guests attending with current members
Dress code: rope comfy
Description:

~**~
Ropegasm v2.0 * Friday, May 29th! 8:30 - 1:00

Featuring a live shibari performance by Zamil!

Please join Denver Rope Bite as we host Ropegasm v2.0, a party focused on rope and rope play. If you are passionate about rope, this party celebrates you and the energy you create while tying!

This party was created to celebrate our amazing local community and the medium we are passionate about. We will have extra hard points set up for suspension and open floor space available for those who would rather stay grounded. No matter what type of rope play you enjoy - soft and sensual, rough and tumble, or fun and playful - we will have the space available for you to express yourselves and lose yourselves in the moment you create.

Also, we are honored to announce that the talented Zamil will be taking the stage for a very special rope performance at 9:00pm. Zamil's reputation as a performer goes unmatched, and he will no doubt be coming to Denver with another spellbinding performance in tow! This is an excellent opportunity to see a live shibari show right here in your own backyard.

Doors open at 8:30pm. Zamil will be performing at 9:00pm, followed by an open dungeon for you to play until 1:00am. Cost is $15/person for current Sanctuary members, and $25/person for guests of members. Light snacks and drinks will be provided.

The last Ropegasm was an epic party that exceeded our expectations and filled the Sanctuary with some amazing energy. We hope to make this one bigger and better to help celebrate you, our wonderfully supportive and talented rope community. We hope to see you there!

Saturday, May 30, 2015 ·11:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Given to attendees @ map
Dress code: casual
Description:

Denver Rope Bite presents an all-day, intermediate level workshop with Zamil, aimed at taking your rope bondage skill set to the next level. It will increase both your technical ability and your connection with your partner. The topics covered will include the following:

Improving your Rope Handling
Advanced Floor Work and Body Movement
Connection - Tying your partner, not your rope
Improving your Box Tie
Beyond the Box Tie - alternative box ties and chest harnesses
Futomomo ties

To get the most out of this intensive, students should be familiar with basic rope handling, safety techniques, and the 2-rope box tie pattern (you do not need to be a master of the box tie, but you need to know the pattern).

This is a very rare opportunity to have someone of Zamil's credentials teaching in Denver. Want to attend but don't have the requisite skills? Come out to one the rope practices in front of the event! There are always lots of friendly folks around to help out.

Capacity is limited to 15 couples. There will be a 1 hour break for lunch.

Sunday, May 31, 2015 ·12:00 PM – 4:30 PM
given to attendees @ map
Dress code: casual
Description:

Note this event has sold out
This posting is for those attending who wish to keep track of the event on FetLife. I'm truly sorry we cannot accommodate more people.

For those with advanced rope skills, Zamil will be teaching an intensive focused on suspensions and transitions. This class is aimed at those who have started suspensions and are looking to improve on those skills. Topics include:

Suspension Lines
Futomomo Suspension
Introduction to Mid-Air Transitions - includes general physics, safety, and different methods of transitioning one suspension to another.

To get the most out of this class, riggers must be able to tie a suspension worthy box tie and be familiar with basic static suspension positions. Rope bottoms must be experienced with rope suspension, holding positions, and must be comfortable communicating with their rigger.

Capacity is limited to 8 couples. There will be a brief intermission, but no lunch break.
**Ma Paar
1.683 Beiträge
Grübel ...
Note this event has sold out

Und was soll uns das jetzt sagen ... *hae*

Sorry Z, irgendwie habe ich keine Idee was dieser Post will. Mach doch eine schöne Homepage auf deinem Profil dann erfahren es all deine Fans ...

Bisschen weit weg für einen schnellen Trip. Und für den Rest die in der Nähe sind, gibts FL ....

So ist es irgendwie *spam* ????
***il Mann
744 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Allen Menschen recht getan, ist eine Kunst die niemand kann. *zwinker*

Danke für Deine Hinweise und einen schönen Sonntag Euch!
******eSM Frau
1.691 Beiträge
Hm...
... ist zwar ein Riesenzufall, aber ich bin Ende Mai tatsächlich in Denver und überlege, mir das anzuschauen bzw. das Bondageevent zu besuchen.
Seilchen hab ich - neben dem üblichen "leichten" SM-Gepäck - sowieso immer dabei *zwinker*

Insofern gar keine schlechte Idee, es hier zu posten - auch wenn es wirklich für 99,99 % aller User nicht passen wird.

Wäre nur interessant zu wissen, ob da "jedermann" hin kann, ob man dort in diesem Zirkel "Mitglied" sein muss, bzw. ob man sich über diese hp anmelden kann/muss, etc, etc.
Evtl. kannst Du da ja mal Aufklärung leisten - soweit Du das weißt.
Gerne auch als PN oder Mail direkt an mich. *g*
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.