Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
BDSM
22115 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Kreislaufprobleme beim Bondage?!50
Ich hoffe mal, das Thema gibt es noch nicht. In der Suchfunktion hab…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Favorite bondage position

Favorite bondage position
This may be a cheesy topic, but still - what is your favorite bondage position, to put a woman in?
I know that it has many limitations, and safety concerns to watch, but my all-time fav is... The Hogtie.
*******gen Mann
15 Beiträge
Same here... a good Hogtie,

because it makes absolute helpless and the struggle and the joy is everytime very nice to watch.

Regards,
*********ibari Paar
164 Beiträge
beim "Hog Tie" bin ich gern dabei. - ist in meiner Top 3
Hier ist es zwar eine Frau @****la , aber ich finde es bei einem Mann mindestens genau so nett. Diese Fesselung ist übrigens noch komplett in die Luft gegangen und endete als Single Line (TK) ... *blume2*
still on the ground ...
*********ibari Paar
164 Beiträge
und in der Luft ...
Modell: @****la
Fotograf: @****gee
et voilà ...
*****Con Frau
627 Beiträge
ich liebe suspensions. am liebsten facedown. futomomo mag ich total gerne, oder tengu.
Profilbild
*******olf Mann
145 Beiträge
Nichts für jede
Ist nichts für jeden. Entweder man liebt es, oder man hasst es. Sieht aber einfach immer geil aus.
*****Con Frau
627 Beiträge
ist aber schon ne weile her.
********dira
80 Beiträge
Why is the question only about female models? Is there any specific reason for that?
**f Mann
109 Beiträge
I do prefer a boxtie combined with a frogtie.
For me it's the ideal combination of helplessness and accessibility.
Zitat von ********dira:
Why is the question only about female models? Is there any specific reason for that?
Well, there is a difference in female and male bondage, in terms of flexibility, anatomy, etc... I, myself, am tying women all my life. This is why I wanted to start a discussion specifically on that
For me the hogtie and Strung up tight while standing with arms pulled up.
Zitat von ***bF:
For me the hogtie and Strung up tight while standing with arms pulled up.

I think the second one is a timeless classic. *g*
*******dict Mann
11 Beiträge
Single Futomomo Suspension
Zitat von *******olf:
Nichts für jede
Ist nichts für jeden. Entweder man liebt es, oder man hasst es. Sieht aber einfach immer geil aus.

Da schließe ich mich an - Single Futomomo Suspensions sind einfach großartig *g*
Model: think_twice, Foto: Stegi_Foto, Seil: ich
********dira
80 Beiträge
Zitat von *******dom:
Zitat von ********dira:
Well, there is a difference in female and male bondage, in terms of flexibility, anatomy, etc... I, myself, am tying women all my life. This is why I wanted to start a discussion specifically on that

Aha.
*********dust Frau
11 Beiträge
As you are only asking riggers, what positions they like, I'm not gonna tell you my favorite position to be in. *baeh*
Zitat von *********dust:
As you are only asking riggers, what positions they like, I'm not gonna tell you my favorite position to be in. :-P

Ok, that is a good point.
I would appreciate the female point of view. Please tell me which is your favorite position to be in.
*g*
******ros Paar
330 Beiträge
Maybe another topic?
Zitat von ****sah:
Maybe another topic?
It will be! Later today or tomorrow. *zwinker*
**********tchen Frau
3.565 Beiträge
I´m wondering why anyone mentioned Kemono-Shibari (Bambi tie). *love3*
My profile picture
*******teve Mann
66 Beiträge
Ja, der Hogtie gehört definitiv zu meinen Top 50.
Aber ein Daruma ist auch nicht von Pappe.
Bild "Daruma" von Osada_Steve
*******ute Mann
233 Beiträge
I don’t know. For me it’s a process of moving together with a person that inspires me. It’s an exploration of body, sexuality and kinks.

I enjoy shame and lust. The position we end up in is a byproduct of said exploration. In the end I don’t really care if I’m turned on and my partner is shaking.
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.