zur Gruppe
Femdom Femsub
295 Mitglieder
zur Gruppe
Petplay
741 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Muschi "belastbarer" machen?88
Vielleicht könnt ihr mir helfen: Hab eine Partnerin mit der ich jetzt…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

V. - Part 3 [MDom, femsub, D/s]

V. - Part 3 [MDom, femsub, D/s]
A short explanation before I continue; what is this tomato game? This is my favorite play for a new submissive. Absolutely every single woman I had in the role of sub went through this play. Every single one said that it was impossible. Yet every single subgirl succeeded. But not without “incentives'' of course… 🙂

So, here is a description. A lady is nude, and has her arms tied behind; usually, I bind wrists and elbows in a parallel manner, but a boxtie works well too. Optionally she may be gagged, but my preference is to be able to enjoy her comments. Cherry tomatoes, each some 30 cm apart from the next one, are placed on a table, of a regular table height, like a work desk, or a dining table. This means roughly her crotch height. Some three or four meters further, on the floor, there is a wide, shallow plate. So… Her job is to transport tomatoes from the table to the plate - using nothing but her butt cheeks. If a tomato is anywhere but on her body, on the plate, or the table - she gets zapped on the butt.

Needless to say, I love this little game. It is hard enough that the effort must be put, while fully doable (once the said effort kicks in). It is a sort of light humiliation and is certainly mind fuck as she has a rather demanding task to do, naked and tied. She also gets to learn that failure is corrected and that effort is sexy and rewarded.

Back to Vee… I had her stand up again, explain the setup I had just made, and share with her what performance was expected.

• What? I mean… Sir. I mean, really??

• Yes, good rebound with “Sir”... Yeah, you understood correctly. I would like you to play this game, for my viewing pleasure. But first thing first…

I approached her and started kissing her, deeply. After a minute or more, I reached out for her pussy again and started rubbing. I am putting her through a challenging experience as early as now, so I might give her an extra climax. So, 1, 2, 3… and at 6 or 7 I had her leaning against my hand and screaming in my shoulder. Good girl.

Before having her start I held her in my arms for about a minute or so, then turned her around and smacked her butt lightly.

Off you go, girl. You might very well earn your first fucking soon.

• Y… yes, Sir

She hesitantly approached the table, looking at the tomatoes for a few seconds. Then turned around and rose on her toes, trying to fetch the tomato with her buttcheeks. And succeeded! Now she learned that to keep it in she cannot separate her thighs, meaning she would have to walk to the plate on her toes and in very small steps. There she was above the plate when she learned that dropping it in a controlled manner is yet another challenge. She let it go, and it… The little red devil fell onto the plate but bounced out…

• Awh…

• Well, you have a tomato out of the plate. Come here and turn around.

When she did she felt a sharp pain in her butt coming from my zapper. She did not expect it so a nice scream came out. Hmmm… This is why I love the zapper so much. It does not harm in any way, it only gives a momentary shock and a good deal of short-term pain. Just enough to show her that there are consequences of temporary failure. Now, I was supposed to have her pick that tomato off the floor and put it back on the plate with her butt cheeks, but for now, decided that this would be going too far. So, I took it and put it back on the plate.

• OK, go on. This one is on me.

She continued. The second one was picked nicely, although it started sliding out from her cheeks. She was just fortunate enough to reach the plate soon enough and the little cherry tomato fell in the correct spot.

• Good girl!

This made her smile and gave her some confidence. So she rushed and transported two more without any trouble. The following one though, she had it squashed. So, a zap on her left butt cheek had her start complaining.

• I am sorry, I could not do anything, I did not…

At that moment she got zapped on the other cheek.

• You were saying, dear?

This was a clear message to her to focus and stop talking. She rushed to pick some more, and again made it fall near the plate. Zapped, made to think how to pick it up… And made it.

A few tomatoes later I was watching her fighting the last one. After some dropping/zapping and some more dropping/zapping, she made it. She finished the devious tomato game!

• Did you like it?

• Well, not really, Sir…

• Hm. The drops of your own juice running down your inner thighs tell a different story.

I motioned her to lay down on the bed, face down. I tied each ankle to a corresponding thigh.

It was time for her to feel my… enthusiasm.
*******bre Frau
902 Beiträge
Sorry to bother- ist this just a nicely written little story, a thought, or do women (in plural) really get along with this game?
Is this actually your kind of initiialising a relationship to a new sub?
And if so, has one ever laughed so hard that all tomatos were squashed?
Zitat von *******bre:
Sorry to bother- ist this just a nicely written little story, a thought, or do women (in plural) really get along with this game?
Is this actually your kind of initiialising a relationship to a new sub?
And if so, has one ever laughed so hard that all tomatos were squashed?

Please, you are not bothering. *g*
The story is real. And yes, the tomato game (or sometimes Lindt chocolate game) is in fact real.
Now, it was not usually initializing activity, I just made that decision with V.

And yes... There were ladies who laughed about it and were punished, some were offered to be freed and leave the session. No one did leave, though.
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.