zur Gruppe
Femdom Femsub
297 Mitglieder
zur Gruppe
Petplay
740 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Training für Deepthroat, Analdehnung und Fisting?17
Einer der Hauptgründe, aus denen ich mich hier angemeldet habe, war…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

V. - Part 1 [MDom, femsub, D/s]

V. - Part 1 [MDom, femsub, D/s]
Going down a memory lane today…

I have a childhood friend Viviane (Vee, as I always used to call her), five years younger than me. We lived in the same block; I was almost like an older brother to her. As time went by we split… Once I came back for the midterm break. I was 21, she was 16… I saw her differently, no longer as a child. Felt bad about that back then…

Anyway, to cut long story short, she got married pretty young, was a mother of 2 by the age of 22. And - divorced at 23. In good terms, at least. We started socializing again; our friendship took another shape, better than back in childhood days.

She met some of my girlfriends (submissives already by default, by then). Most of them did not last; it was a pretty dry period. But it was also a beginning of online, of internet-of-things, well internet-of-kinks, if nothing else (2002, 2003). So I dedicated some of my time to online training. There were, as always, girls motivated to learn this way. I worked with one Aussie girl back then and as it happened I was reading her daily report in my Outlook Express (remember that?). Vee was supposed to drop me a visit a bit later. But, she finished some chores early and was ringing my door bell. I got up, and opened the door. Kiss on the cheek, and she went in, kicking the thongs off her feet. I still remember what she wore that day – a pale green short sleeved shirt and some ¾ long dark green pants. And the said thong slippers. I offered here some coffee and lemonade and went to the kitchen to fix these. Soon I was on my way back to the living room with the drinks and then I saw her sitting in front of my screen, reading my online sub’s daily report…

• Enjoying the read?

• What on earth is this?

She asked smiling… Which allowed me to avoid denying what she saw.

• It is a daily report, written by my online submissive.

• I have no idea what that is… But based on what I read, it looks like BDSM to me.

• You should not have read it. But, since you did and since you are one of my oldest friends… I am not mad. Ask away.

• Do you do this for long time?

• Online, no. In real life I am in that area for ten years.

• In real life!? You do this in real life!?

• Um. Yes.

• To whom??

• Girlfriends, some friends, friends of friends…

• Friends? I do count as a friend, you never told me about this.

• I do not really advertise this…

• To which friends you did this?

• I cannot say. Plus, I did not “do this” to anyone. I teach. I teach a woman how to let go. And enjoy submitting.

(Silence. Not more than 10 seconds)

• You never told me about this.

• Well, I can say again that I am sorry, but…

• Are they old friends, the girls you coached?

• I like the expression, coached. No, not old friends. I will quote my favorite author: “Everybody is potential naked slave to you when you become a trainer.”

• Everyone?

• Everyone.

• Even old friends?

• Even old friends. Where are you going with this?

• I am not sure myself…

• You know, you are pushing some buttons here… Which you should not push.

• I know. I am counting on it!

• Cheeky… Stop that now!

• I enjoy when you order me… To stop.

• After having said that she smiled… And then got serious again.

• I want to try. I want you to… Teach me. I know you always, well maybe not always but often, looked at me… In a not-friendly way.

• It would be my honor to teach you. And… I need you to do one thing now, if you are serious about that.

• Yes, what is it?

• I need to go to my bedroom for a minute or two. I need you to take your clothes off and fold them on this chair before I return.

• Uhm… Yes. OK.

• I went to my bedroom and took my canvas bag with… Stuff. When I came back the clothes was folded on a chair… And a sweet, fidgety naked thing was standing next to it.
********e_89 Frau
440 Beiträge
It's a lovely picture.
Innocent and sweet ❤️
Zitat von ********e_89:
It's a lovely picture.
Innocent and sweet ❤️
Thank you. True story.
*******ant Frau
28.143 Beiträge
Ich hab's in der Übersetzung gelesen (die leider? keine Absätze kennt) und hole das Original nach.
Spannend und gut geschrieben, soweit ich es beurteilen kann (D/S ist nicht meine Sparte, *g* ).
*********uple Paar
280 Beiträge
Oh i is so Beautyfull to get a Woman so easy because its in her nature.

…. And If its realy a truth Story, so willcome to heaven.
Zitat von *********uple:
Oh i is so Beautyfull to get a Woman so easy because its in her nature.

…. And If its realy a truth Story, so willcome to heaven.

Thank you very much.
And yes, we were dating for a year starting this event.
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.