Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
Bondage
6144 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Fesseln, aber wie???17
Die mir hier bestimmt viele beantworten können. Ich erzähl mal kurz…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Traditionelle chinesische Wuhua Bondage

**********hen70 Frau
14.121 Beiträge
Themenersteller Gruppen-Mod 
Traditionelle chinesische Wuhua Bondage
Mal eine spannende Inspiration

**********hen70 Frau
14.121 Beiträge
Themenersteller Gruppen-Mod 
Kleine Erklärung gefunden
https://www.chineseropeart.com/home.html
Introduction: Chinese style bondage ("Kun Bang") has only recently become familiar to the western bondage world. Its primary tie, the "Wu Hua Da Bang" (commonly known as the "five flowers" tie), involves multiple spiral wrapping of each arm. This basic structure is different from that seen in either western or Japanese style bondage. For several years I have been searching Chinese bondage websites and forums and communicating as best I could with Chinese rope artists to learn as much as I can about this tie. I have experimented extensively with different ways of tying the basic structure and creative ways of expanding and adding to it. I hope by sharing this information, others will develop an appreciation for this tie and develop new and creative interpretations.

The tutorials on this site will introduce the reader to the basic structure of the five flowers tie and present some examples of how the basic form can be expanded on or combined with other more well known ties. The tutorials are not about strict adherence to a particular structure or style. No one 'right' way of doing anything will be given. The finished ties in the decorative variations section are a direct rejection of rigid purity so common among practitioners of Japanese style bondage. Rather, this site is intended as a creative stepping stone into a new style. While some background information on the origin and history of this tie is presented, this site is not intended to be a history lesson.

Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.