1201 Mitglieder
zur Gruppe
Shibari-Club Düsseldorf
283 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Quest for a Ropeship in NRW / Düsseldorf area

Quest for a Ropeship in NRW / Düsseldorf area
Looking for a regular ropeship (Bunny/Rope Bottom/Rope Model) in NRW**

For mainly technique in floor work and semi suspension and - beginners level - full suspension, in a dojo.
Given Inspiration I also really like to tie emotionally and/or in sadistic ways.

My personal intriguing bunny
... wants to let go and be lead through the rope
... knows themselves and their body well enough to continually have an idea how they are doing and can communicate that
... takes good care of and responsibility for their own limits and limitations
... is interested in a lasting ropeship in which we can further evolve together
... is willing to make time regularly for practise (like once a week or so?)
... is not much of a bratty bunny (on most occasions). While I know this can be fun, I'm really the type who likes to generously accept the offer of submission on a silver platter *zwinker* rather than fighting for it.

Bonus points for sensuality and/or masochism and/or a preference for D/s dynamics - clearly separated from a sexual relationship which is not what I'm looking for.

What I find important when tying:
Reaching for that particular and timeless experience when a session just flows and everything fits and falls into place.

Interesting in the sense of development:
Conquering the air, the factor time and how sometimes minor changes can have a very large effect, but also the looks of it all, going for a certain type of esthetic.

Body shape, size and flexibility are much less important to me than my desire to tye you again and again, because you inspire me and because we work well together, in an alchemy kind of way.
However, for this particular quest into also the technical aspects, I do appreciate it if you are sufficiently flexy as much as able to take on a full suspension physically.
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.