zur Gruppe
English Speakers
1195 Mitglieder
zur Gruppe
BDSM
22110 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Doms / Subs - Wie seid ihr denn im Alltag?168
Ins besondere möchte die dominanten / subs hier ansprechen aber auch…
zum Thema
Dom ohne Sub bzw. Sub ohne Dom105
Ich lese sehr oft, ein Dom ist ohne Sub kein Dom, oder umgekehrt … Er…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

A GENTLEMAN DOMINANT AND A CLASS APART looking for a sub M4F

A GENTLEMAN DOMINANT AND A CLASS APART looking for a sub M4F
As the title says, I am a gentleman Dominant, (48 and based in Geneva, Switzerland) and when you read on, you will see why I stand apart in this often confusing word. When I say that I am a gentleman, I truly mean it. Should you connect with me, you will most certainly be a lady. My world is about high standards. Yours should be too. I am sadistic, but sensual. You have more questions of course. Simply ask and should I deem us a potentially appropriate match, I will send you my training routine.

ASK ME ANYTHING - my DM is open

A Real Dom vs a Fake Dom?

A true submissive yearns for that guiding soul, the Dom with real presence, real self belief and real self control. Many in this world will attempt to lure a sub with immediate dominant rules and demands. They are not real Doms. They make no attempt to get to know you, your mind, your soul, your heart, all of which should transpire before ever laying a hand on your beautiful body. My 20 years of experience and learning is based on the latter approach.

Consistency and attention to detail:

She who is Mine will be special, because it is my mission to make her feel that way. Whether together, traveling with me on business, or miles apart, she will follow her daily rituals, will dress as outlined, will perform her tasks - not because I force her to, but because she will want to. She will want to please, because she will in turn be pleased… She will be pleased to serve me, having been patiently guided through my ways. A true Dom is consistent and she who is Mine will learn peace and calmness through this consistency, feelings which she has never truly enjoyed before. She will hear my voice daily. She will diligently perform her tasks. She will gladly present her daily reports and take joy in my analysis and thoughts on same. It will be an honour for her to be Mine, as she feels an emancipation she never thought possible. But consistency is key. No sub should be left in the ether. He who does so is no Dom. She is Yours. She should be reminded of this every single day.

Never intimidated. Always encouraged.

Too many subs tell stories of Doms who intimidate and effectively force them into situations they are not comfortable with. This is not a true Dom. This is the work of a bully. A Dom is there to encourage and reinforce. Yes, rules are required, but they should never be used as a threat. They should be used for guidance, for growth, for taking the next steps. She may be bound. She may be gagged. She may be punished. But all will be to teach what’s Mine better ways, to guide her to her ultimate destination, a place where she will be saturated, with emotion, passion, peace and above all, Presence… The Presence of her Perfect Dom.

Subs

Respect yourselves. Many Doms will try to tell you that you do not deserve this. You do. You deserve it because you have chosen to surrender. Do so carefully and the fruits of your Dom’s wisdom will be yours, to be cherished, protected and adored, just as you adore your Gentleman Dom.
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.