Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
Big Boobs Norddeutschland
2316 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Big Game Hunter: Sexualis-Discretus (female or mated pair)

*******rry Mann
15 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Big Game Hunter: Sexualis-Discretus (female or mated pair)
I dont speak German well. A fact I am trying to rectify as my "new Life" begins in Bayern. So i hope that the message I'm about to share is not 'lost in translation. Moving isn't just the physical transport of STUFF from one place to the next. It also involves a major shift in a persons social network. From Big City Hessen to Smaller Community Bayern. It's challenging. Especially when an individual can not openly live the lifestyle of a hedonist/swinger/Bull. Keeeping ones private life private, not alienating friends and family, or being the gossip of the village is like Hunting on protected lands (No. I dont hunt. Its just an analogy!). A sexual Safari done under the watchful eye of a game warden named Conservatism. Humans being the alpha predators we are, I am on 'the hunt'. My optimal "trophy", a single or couple:

-with whom i can fluemtly communicate
-who are discreet
-who has the ability to host
-has/have a schedule flexible enough so that meeting is easily planned as opposed to a
logistical feat only equaled by putting Men on the Moon
-is close enough in distance that i don't have to take out a loan for gasoline/petrol

Tracking of my desired 'prey' is done at this time by digital reconaissance. Though i'm sure meeeting people at Clubs is an alternate way to "bag a prize", i have found that my most recent forays into adult clubs is like being in some malarial jungle, filled with turmoil, unrest and savages (maybe its the time and places i went thats given me this attitude. Still, Ive found them not to my preference as to how to spend an evening in a sane environment)

i am finding that the above prerequsites to 'capture my quarry' are not the simplest to fulfill. Patience will pay off eventually...

And so Dear Reader, I find myself on the forum again, setting up camp, looking toward the Horizon, pursuing the chase and thrill of the BIG HUNT. With some bait (lets get acquainted shall we?), perserverance (SOON, is not NOW. Definitely BEFORE LATER), and a litle luck, I'm sure success will be had to share 'hunting stories and photos' (editied of course) within the Forum.

Feel free to be ensnared, netted, or catch-pit: All are filled with the promise of pleasure.

Until then...

Be Safe
Stay Naughty

-BB
******eUp Frau
251 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
Hello,

first: Welcome in our Community.

second: I hope you find somebody.

Sugar
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.