Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
Kinky Beats
3492 Mitglieder
zum Thema
TFP Outdoor Shooting Eller Schloß5
Ich suche ein weibliches Model für ein Outdoor Shooting in Düsseldorf.
zum Thema
Outdoor-Shootings Herbst 2019...5
Zeigt uns eure besten Outdoor-Shootings Herbst 2019...
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Ideas for outdoor kinky shooting

Ideas for outdoor kinky shooting
Hi to the community,

Sorry in advance we don t speak any german!;-)
This being said, we are looking for ideas for outdoor shhoting..
Basically where do you giys take your inspirations?
Have any recommandations in terms of dress ( hot , sexy, easilly removable but still looking in the law in a city center!!;-)
Basically trying to get tips from other exhibit couples with experiznce.
Take good care and happy new year!
A&J
Passenger
****nos Mann
158 Beiträge
I am a photographer and I like to give you tips.
In my shootings, I like to work at nude in public shootings using the "Guerrilla" method. Find a location - take a picture and go away.
It helps to work with a coat, especially in winter, to take it off quickly.
I find inspiration on the internet. I like to look for photos that I like and then try to implement them in my shootings.
*********echse Paar
41 Beiträge
Hi,

Lisa often wears very sexy or clubbing outfits in city. She finds them in gothic or sex shop stores.

There are few rules to ensure everthing is goes well when wearing such clothes. First, always smile to passers-by and be confident. Someone smiling is someone playing, otherwise you may be consider as a perv. Second, give passers-by a chance to "escape" the scene if they don't like it : in closed areas as restaurants, pubs or subway you may encounter some problems. Last, if you make a photoshoot, it's better to be 3 : the model and the photograph, and someone checking everything goes right (he can talk to people who worried about being on the pics, policemen, etc, all situations that already happen to us).

Eric & Lisa
-
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.