121 Mitglieder
zur Gruppe
English Speakers
1193 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

A Gentleman Dom is looking for his lady

A Gentleman Dom is looking for his lady
Dear friends,

I am actively seeking a lady who desires to **learn more about the BDSM lifestyle**. I have experienced much in my 20 years in the lifestyle. I have made mistakes and learned valuable lessons, all of which I wish to share. It is an excellent opportunity to learn **about your own sexuality**, as well.

My many years of experience will be used for discrete or less discrete dominance, depending on your preference. I base training on written communication, mainly daily written emails and reports. Our work together will be centered on your fantasies with alterations to your daily routine. My goal is for you to expand your knowledge and grow as a submissive within this exchange.

**Submissive positions and posturing**, along with proper addressing, will be the first focus. *Orgasm control and climaxing* as a task will also be incorporated. However formal the training becomes, I also require the playful side of the power exchange relationship.

My limits are things that I deem not safe, including body marks and social exposure. Your limitations will be openly discussed, with room for negotiation.

*My inbox is open* and welcoming to inquiries and open discussions.
Thank you for the interest and the direct messages. I am still on the look, so I am bumping this post a bit.
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.