Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
Dominante Männer & Subs
2835 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Shopping-Tipps für Herren-Shorts in BS gesucht6
Schwarmwissen gefragt, zum Thema Shopping: Nach durchwachsener Amazon…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

BDSM Contract

*******hare Paar
294 Beiträge
Themenersteller Gruppen-Mod 
BDSM Contract
DSM Contract

Section One: Code of Conduct
Duties of Servitude

Above all, the primary duty of this submissive is to please.

Personal Duties:

Attend to the physical and emotional needs of Mr........, behave as his sexual plaything, offer physical comfort, act in obedience, remain honest and loyal, wait on the Dominant as desired.

Household Duties:

Cleaning and maintaining the home, laundry, shopping, cooking and baking, running all errands as needed. Any task assigned should be considered permanent until further notice. Tasks may be added at any time.

General Behavior

Attitude: As a submissive, I will show an attitude of respect at all times. Disrespect is a serious offense and will be punished.

Respect includes: manner of speech, promptness, kneeling to serve (when able), proper answers, obedience, and wholehearted honesty.
Respect and obedience are the two most valuable aspects of attitude that I will show at all times. Failure to do so will be punished. Behavior in Private
I shall address Mr.......“Sir” at all available times. I will pay full attention to him when being spoken to.
My Dominant is more important than any other activity I may be engaged in with the exclusion of immediate child care needs.
I will sit, stand, walk, kneel, and lay where, when, and how he desires.

Behavior in Public

I will address my Dominant by his given name or “Mister” at all times when there is not enough privacy to use the aforementioned “Sir.”
*******hare Paar
294 Beiträge
Themenersteller Gruppen-Mod 
BDSM ist meine Meditation, mein Antidepressivum. Andere machen Yoga oder Wellness, ich lasse mich schlagen, bis ich mein Legal High erreiche. Und endlich in einen schwerelosen Rausch namens Subspace abtauchen darf.

Von Cassandra Kluska

Ich sehe eine lange Reitgerte in seiner Hand, während er sich auf die Bettkante setzt.

"Du hast genug gewartet. Komm zu mir." Ich bewege mich auf allen vieren auf ihn zu und alles, was es jetzt noch braucht, sind zwei Worte im richtigen Ton und ein strenger Blick in meine Augen.

'Braves Mädchen', flüstert er mir zu und schon falle ich durch den Kaninchenbau in das Subspace-Wunderland.
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.