510 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

"Copas" meeting Palma

Logo k
*******SIA
12 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
"Copas" meeting Palma
Would you like to play? 7 May: "Copas" meeting Meeting in Palma for games of seduction and provocation between drinks. In a night of play and search. From 22.15 to 03h From 03h we move with cava...…

The club has a Spa in Palma with rooms for rent by the hour, a private estate for private rental by the day and rooms in a private estate for events.
Come for a drink and a chat.
*****ova Paar
121 Beiträge
you should pay the money back first
Warning the company is a scam
Logo k
*******SIA
12 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Forgive me but the statement you have made is not true. It may be that our performance is not to your liking.
Scamming? Those are big words. No one has ever been cheated here.
The tickets of couples who have not been able to come have always been respected and returned or made a voucher of their own free will.
You can come and talk to people. Or keep making it up. Since you bought a gold fee expecting I don't know what, without knowing or knowing, without being members, you were called to inform you. We claimed one of illusion of a quota not enjoyed by you, you didn't even come. I offered you the option of a refund because you did not know how it works.
Your attitude is certainly not that of a couple who come to enjoy themselves. At least with this club it has not been here you have never come, as you have never attended any event you are not a member and never have been. I am surprised that you know so much because of your mistake. Even so we invite you to participate to check your own hand the reality and rectify with knowledge of cause.
I invite all those who want to get to know the club first hand and above all enjoy it, to come this Saturday 7th May after contacting us beforehand for the location of this occasion.

I am sorry that we are not to your liking, that does not make us scammers.
*****ova Paar
121 Beiträge
yes, why don't you just pay the money back
*****ova Paar
121 Beiträge
I have sent you my account details or pay it back to the credit card
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.