zur Gruppe
English Speakers
1209 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

English thread

**********essen Mann
5.236 Beiträge
@******020

Do not worry about it at all, the Germans will have their version of a "Trump-like Government" soon too, Merkel will soon retire and the AfD is slowly creeping into everywhere and they will make a major say-so sooner or later.
Remember, when Merkel retires, ask your German co-workers and friends, who is right or strong enough to replace her? Answer is not good to hear and look at their expressions on their faces, but then you we see how they will be in a similar pro and con crisis, like we are with Trump.

With our political ganders, we can only say and prove how democracy can make or break you, it is the way of life we live and can go or fall on either side of the fence.
People did not like Nixon, Ford, Carter, G H W Bush, Clinton, G W Bush, Obama and now Trump, then only president that has been beloved over the last 50 years has been Reagen, then followed by the first term of Obama.

I still work for the US Government, so Trump is my Commader-in-Chief and my President, even though I live here and pay German taxes, I can not vote here and I have no say at all with the politics here, but is on a downslope and a grave change awaits all of them and then they will realize, what truly the meaning of and what is called "A WAKE-UP CALL".

Again, this is only my opinion and view and I am not trying to force it onto anyone at all, so people please do not take any offense to the words that you have read and hopefully understood.
Have either of you noticed how the "respect" for Americans, (for lack of a better word), has kinda went to shit in the last 20 years?

I think the last four years made the biggest difference, really.
Since all my German friends know that I am a translator and consequently I have many American clients and friends, they keep asking me: "How is it possible? Why did they elect Trump? Will they vote for him again?" and so on, and for some reason I guess they hope I have some logical answer, some explanation - which I naturally cannot offer, since all my friends share my opionion and I don't speak about politics to my clients.
**********essen Mann
5.236 Beiträge
DEMOCRACY, that is how and it is the will of the people and the Electoral College.....
When a certain person gets enough vote or push, he or she advances and stands on top.........

I am very sorry to state this, but with the way the world is today and how things seem to be going right now, President Trump will probably be voted in again. There will be a big miracle needed to change in the US, since the other major party just can not seem to get it right either, nor can they find a decent or strong enough candidate to even oppose against him for now.
Zitat von **********essen:
nor can they find a decent or strong enough candidate to even oppose against him for now
I fully agree
**********aison Mann
372 Beiträge
The scary thing is I have crossed paths with 3 people in Europe that like Trump. SCARY.

In the US, Trump fans cling to his every word... which is also SCARY.

I hate to say it, but he might be reelected. Bloomberg could maybe come close to beating him... but... Bloomberg is also kind of a prick. Granted Bloomberg is the lesser of two evils.
**********essen Mann
5.236 Beiträge
Zitat von *********ty4U:
The scary thing is I have crossed paths with 3 people in Europe that like Trump. SCARY.

In the US, Trump fans cling to his every word... which is also SCARY.

I hate to say it, but he might be reelected. Bloomberg could maybe come close to beating him... but... Bloomberg is also kind of a prick. Granted Bloomberg is the lesser of two evils.

Not saying that I like him, but also not saying that I hate him either. He is our President and we have to deal with it.

My family disagrees with me, but because of my job I can not show a favor to either side of the fence......

Only time will tell, but as always life will continue and go on......
**********aison Mann
372 Beiträge
Not sure if I consider him a real President. He constantly lies and orders people to lie.

He makea tons of money staying at his resort.

He constantly makea fun of people or commits slander.

He is a dictator in the making.

Sorry... I would take any Democrat or any other Republican over him. World leaders are laughing at us. Sorry he has no diplomatic bone in his body. He is all about making himself and his family money.
I could care less about politics. Seems to me that no matter who sits in the high chair, nothing ever really changes. Big corporate money runs the country. Always has and most likely always will. That being said, I think Trump is just a fucking clown. *clown*
**********aison Mann
372 Beiträge
I do agree... things do not change, pretty much because the US is owned my lobbyists and cprporations.

For the most part things are better here but things could go sideways in Europe at some point.

I guess you just live day to day and hope for the best.
**********essen Mann
5.236 Beiträge
Zitat von *********ty4U:
For the most part things are better here but things could go sideways in Europe at some point.

I guess you just live day to day and hope for the best.

Yeah, just take a look what happened in Hanau, last Wednesday night [19.02.2020]. You never know where anything can take place,

Remember, even though we may all follow the correct rules to live in Germany, we too are immigrants, but can be seen as another type and all of the sudden become a target of pure hatred, which sometimes is well hidden amongst the folk of the land or from others that have migrated here.
**********aison Mann
372 Beiträge
I was thinking with the warm weather it could be fun to plan a photoshoot with a couple or hotwife here in NRW.

It could happen inside or outdoors.

I am open for ideas.

If interested in meeting a real New Yorker for a photoshoot let me know.
**********essen Mann
5.236 Beiträge
Zitat von *********ty4U:
I was thinking with the warm weather it could be fun to plan a photoshoot with a couple or hotwife here in NRW.

It could happen inside or outdoors.

I am open for ideas.

If interested in meeting a real New Yorker for a photoshoot let me know.

Good Morning:

If you are ever interested or looking for a short or small, older, black gentleman, for any of your shooting projects. I would love to try to offer any help that you may or might need.

With the right timing, I could be in NRW *nrw* or if you are anytime in the near from me in HE *hessen*, then two [2] real New Yorkers can meet each other and reminisce or recollect, all about our times in NYC.

If I do not seems to pass enough, for any of your photo projects, I am still willing to meet and discuss with you, our sharing theme of NYC.
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.