154 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Taboo LARP

*******yhem Frau
2 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Taboo LARP
Heya,

Someone mentioned this LARP to me and highly recommended it for players who would love to explore themed that are not often addressed in others LARP, but I don’t know this person and I couldn’t ask a lot of questions. I also couldn’t find anyone I know who’s been there or planning to attend.

Can anyone share their experience?
********upus Mann
139 Beiträge
So when/ where/ by whom should this LARP exist? I never heard about it.

Can you give any further information?
*******evil Mann
312 Beiträge
I presume you are referiing to this LARP here?
https://www.tollgund.de/taboo-larp/
Sadly I did not attend yet and will attend this year, but it is one of the LARPs I still have in my to do list.
****as Mann
120 Beiträge
Taboo is 18+
...but no Sex-, ore BDSM Larp.
Setting: Myths, muskets, witchcraft, 1826, not historically accurate, fantasy island in the North Pacific with 3 settlements
Like the TV Serie Taboo with Tom Hardy
*******e_S Frau
28.950 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
Thread verschoben --> LARP - LiveActionRolePlay: Allerley Zusammenkünfte

Karoline
(Modine)
****hi Mann
146 Beiträge
I haven't been to this event myself, but I know some people who are waiting there and I know the organisers.

What Barkas says is absolutely true, it's a LARP that officially has nothing to do with the context we have here on the platform.

There are various events organised by the ORGA, Tollgund is one and another is Taboo.
**********rrant Mann
372 Beiträge
I've not been to Taboo, but two times to it's "sister" event, Tollgund (and thought about participating Taboo). The organizer are the same, the playing style is similar, too.

(Tollgund is some kind of fantasy or renaissance theme, Taboo ist 19th century in the "wilds".)

And yes, eroticism is not a topic. It's more about deep immersion, mystic, even horror and fear - if one likes to play this. I guess the difference to many other LARPs is the approach that you are just a "normal" person, no hero or so, and that you really play together to create a deep and fulfilling experience.

PM me if you have more questions.
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.