Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
JC Whisk(e)y Freunde
648 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Welche Filme/TV-Serien schaut Ihr Euch immer wieder an?330
Als Gegenpol zu dem laufenden Thread über die Frage, welche Filme…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Irish TV series / movies

*******ck84 Mann
1.402 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Irish TV series / movies
Please share whatever you saw that's "Made in Ireland"

Last weekend I watched "Derry girls" , which is a hammer comedy series, about group of 16 year olds in Derry. It's set in the year Clinton came to Derry. That will be '95.

The Troubles are only in the background.

While watching, I laughed so loud it hurt.

****275 Mann
211 Beiträge
There is so much great stuff that makes it hard to choose....

Two great series I love and adore.... "Father Ted" and "Mrs Brown´s Boys"
You can find a few videos of them on YouTube

Both of them are good craic!
**********eland Mann
6 Beiträge
I suppose it depends on the type of show you want to see.

I would suggest something like “Ballykissangel” might appeal to those looking for a quaint Irish show. It’s about a priest in rural Ireland.

For gritty urban crime drama set in Dublin “love/hate” is very good.

For a coming of age show with some Bdsm elements “Normal People” is excellent.

For comedy as already stated Fr Ted anc Derry Girls are good. “The young offenders” has some funny moments but you’ll need the subtitles !

For uniquely Irish shows which will have you totally lost search for “the den with Dustin the turkey, Zig and Zag” “Podge and Rodge” and every Irish child’s favourite “Bosco”. Not forgetting as a being from rural Ireland “glenroe”
****275 Mann
211 Beiträge
Zitat von **********eland:
I suppose it depends on the type of show you want to see.

I would suggest something like “Ballykissangel” might appeal to those looking for a quaint Irish show. It’s about a priest in rural Ireland.

For gritty urban crime drama set in Dublin “love/hate” is very good.

For a coming of age show with some Bdsm elements “Normal People” is excellent.

For comedy as already stated Fr Ted anc Derry Girls are good. “The young offenders” has some funny moments but you’ll need the subtitles !

For uniquely Irish shows which will have you totally lost search for “the den with Dustin the turkey, Zig and Zag” “Podge and Rodge” and every Irish child’s favourite “Bosco”. Not forgetting as a being from rural Ireland “glenroe”

Hi... I definatly have to look up the frist three... they do sound rather interesting.....
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.