1204 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

MHM: Search for a moderator for support - English Version

******ins Frau
22.813 Beiträge
JOY-Team Gruppen-Mod 
MHM: Search for a moderator for support - English Version
Together we can do much better!

Are you looking for support from experienced moderators to help you build your group or to join your moderator team?

Then this is the right place for your request.
*******ros Paar
327 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Search for a moderator for support - English Version
hello we have created a new group we would like someone to help me moderate my group, we have no experience and open times that we are not connected can tell us of someone who wants to be a moderator with us thank you
*******e_CD Mann
11.967 Beiträge
Hello and good morning,

tell me what "sense" your group should pursue. What do you want to offer?
It is not easy to support the group in English or Spanish.

Greetings Joana
*******ros Paar
327 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
The group is in Spanish and consists of meeting people from Andalusia to share their experiences, make proposals or help give advice to people who start in this world and opinions in general.
*******e_CD Mann
11.967 Beiträge
Ok ... and thanks for the answer!
I can't have a say!

Good luck with your group and best regards.

Joana *sonne*
******ins Frau
22.813 Beiträge
JOY-Team Gruppen-Mod 
This thread is now available in English for all support requests.

To make it easier for other members, it is helpful to describe what kind of group it is and to include it in the thread.

We are happy to receive offers of support, but we ask you to refrain from any reprimands.

Kind regarts,
SevenSins
JOY-Team
Beauty's favourite @Argunar (2013)
******ool Frau
31.185 Beiträge
@*******ros

Wouldn‘t it be an option to ask in the spanish speaking groups, in which you are already participating members if one of either the mods Or the members might be willing to join your team?

I know only a couple of People here in this Group with a Knowledge of Spanish sufficient for Moderation; my Know-how of the Language is to Basic to recognize all critical undercurrents or insults.

Good luck
Bjutifool
***EQ Mann
533 Beiträge
What a nice idea.
Generally spoken I think a link to the group that was referred to could be very helpful in each posting.

Regards
Thomas
*******e_CD Mann
11.967 Beiträge
@******ins
... please tell me!

How does it look in the "Administration"?
Is it in German, English or in the national language?
Regards

Joana *nachdenk*
Beauty's favourite @Argunar (2013)
******ool Frau
31.185 Beiträge
Zitat von *****_CD:
@******ins
... please tell me!

How does it look in the "Administration"?
Is it in German, English or in the national language?
Regards

Joana *nachdenk*

All the other Joyclub platforms in other languages (english, french, spanish, dutch and tchech) are completely in the respective Language.
I can tell, because I work with one Alternative profile in english
Kind regards
Bjutifool
******ins Frau
22.813 Beiträge
JOY-Team Gruppen-Mod 
@********oyce offered to help here in the meantime.

I am sure that those who can speak Spanish and would like to support @*******ros will be happy about additional help in Andalucía. All others please refrain from Off Topic and pure comments. *danke*

Kind regarts,
SevenSins
JOY-Team
*****r79 Mann
107 Beiträge
Hi all
Not so long time ago I've created a group
As I have seen the group menu is in German language. I speak a little bit German but it's hard for me to read and understand all.
So as long as I can't manage to moderate that group I thing it's better to delete it!
Or maybe there is an option to change JC menu in English language!
Can someone help me with that issue?
Best regards
Doddy
@****y6, clicking on the "Hamburger" (the three horizontal bars) at the top right of your screen will reveal your currently selected language ("Sprache: Deutsch", if it's German). Click on that to get a choice of other languages. I've browsed through the site after changing to English and it looks good to me, the relevant options appear to have all changed.

Hope this helps.
*****r79 Mann
107 Beiträge
Zitat von *****hub:
@****y6, clicking on the "Hamburger" (the three horizontal bars) at the top right of your screen will reveal your currently selected language ("Sprache: Deutsch", if it's German). Click on that to get a choice of other languages. I've browsed through the site after changing to English and it looks good to me, the relevant options appear to have all changed.

Hope this helps.

I've manage to change it in English.
I wait to see how it goes
Thanks
*****r79 Mann
107 Beiträge
@*****hub ...Do you know how can I load a profile and cover photo for my group?
Until now I didn't found any opinions.
P.S. sorry for the stress😐
@****y6, no stress, this is exactly what this group is for - getting help from fellow moderators.

To change your group profile and cover art, the steps are:
• Go to your Group start page
• Click on "Administration" and choose "Group"
• The third section down ("Display in Group Overview") has "Image or logo" and "Cover art", where you can put those. To the best of my knowledge, the ideal sizes are 200x150 for the logo and 965x200 for the cover art.
• Don't forget to hit "Save Group" at the bottom of the page when you uploaded the art.

It will take a few minutes for the images to show everywhere.
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.