Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
YGE
1445 Mitglieder
zur Gruppe
Swing-Events
2567 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Mr Lee Interracial Summer Swinger Party - Waldenbuch (15.06.

******337 Mann
414 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Mr Lee Interracial Summer Swinger Party - Waldenbuch (15.06.
Interracial Party
Mr Lee House Party rules:

They are the law of the land. 1900 door shuts to people. 1900 I will also the rules so everyone knows everyone. No Exceptions will be granted unless I approve them. I will have some finger foods and water but make sure you bring your own drinks.

I am trying to make this good and have everyone leave with a smile on their face and hopefully exhausted. Date is 15 June 2019 at 1900. I will put out the location of the event to all those who have confirmed RSVPs

A. Couples : 20.00

B. Single Males: 40.00 If you bring a bottle you’re a free to make a drink with whatever is brought in the frig.

C. Single Females: No Money donation, but if possible (but not a requirement) bring one of the following.
1. Orange Juice
2. Pineapple Juice
3. Cranberry juice cocktail
4. A snack of some sort like chips or finger food

1. No photography, live streaming or cell phone use permitted in my house. If you have to use your cellphone go outside. They will not be permitted in my house for use.

2. Condoms are a must. Bring your own condoms AND DISPOSE OF THEM WHEN YOU ARE DONE. I will provide trashcans so use them. DO NO PUT CONDOMS ON THE FLOOR. No one wants to step in your ooze. We do not provide them but using them is a must. We try to have enough towels, but that isn't always possible so please bring your own towels to keep with you. Once you are done with one of my towels put it in the pin in the bathroom. I will be washing towels and sheets throughout the night.

3. If a lady tells you no take it as a no. Also recheck how you approach them. Walking up to lady and saying “suck my dick” probably won’t get you where you wanna go. Remember they are ladies and if you treat them as such and with respect you will be probably make out better than what you think.

4. Social Time is from 7PM- 9PM. There is no problem with showing up early Saturday 15 June 2019. Everyone can talk sip, drink, and get to know each other. 9:00 pm everyone changes and 9:01 the fun starts. Does that mean you have to wait to until 9 PM to have sex..HELL YES it does. Fellas the dress after 9 PM is boxer shorts or underwear and ladies -sexy nighties or underwear or hell nothing lol. 9PM The door closes for good. There are no late comers you can just catch the next one.

5. Couples it's a full swap. We trying to make this fun so sharing is caring. If that is not your cup tea we respect that but sharing is caring is what we are about. We are not about handcuffers. (Guys/girls bringing people and making them off limits). So if you don't want your partner having fun (male or female) then this party may not be for you.

6. The rooms is no smoking so no smoking in the room period, if you decide to smoke please keep it to a minimum of going in and out. Do not smoke by the doors. We are not trying to draw attention to ourselves. There will be a smoke point on my side garage.

7. .All doors are to remain open. Please keep noise level to a minimum, especially talking loud it gets people out of the mood. Please leave the bathrooms free for what they are intended for(washing and freshening up not for your to get some alone time) if caught then you will be asked to leave.

8. Please do not bring any personal items that you don't want to get lost, stolen, or misplaced. We are not responsible for your personal stuff. I can provide my personal room if you have something high value you don’t want to lose.

9. RSVP with Mr Lee. If you RSVP through Joyclub.de and have been confirmed you are good to go. If you did not go through joyclub.de The RSVP method is like so........ A private message or email to me+ a return message to you from me as a confirmation= RSVP. If you have not heard personally from me means you don’t have an RSVP. You must RSVP to attend so we make sure the numbers are good. if you have a guest they must RSVP through me as well. There is no just bringing someone. If they can’t contact me then they can not come no exceptions.

10. Fellas and ladies if you are a newbie and don't have a partner you are welcome as long as you understand the guidelines. We don't limit single people. Swingers don't have to have partners.

11. There is no playing in my personal bedroom. The door will be closed.

12. WE are a drama free zone. Don’t bring your drama to our party zone. We are all about fucking, sucking and fellowship.

13. Some people I Will be meeting for the first time. If you don't have your pic in your profile you might want to send me a pic so I know who you are.

Overall I want to make sure everyone has a great time. Remember Make it Nasty, Sharing is Caring and don't cheat yourself-treat yourself.

14. I will provide a map where parking is allowed. Do not block anyones driveway.

15. It is possible to stay overnight. Just bring a sleeping bag and/or blanket. No one needs to drink and drive.

Mr Lee Interracial Summer Swinger Party
Interracial Party

Waldenbuch, Baden-Württemberg

Mehr Infos und Anmeldung:
Mr Lee Interracial Summer Swinger Party

******337 Mann
414 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Party Updates
Hello,
First off thank you for the interest in my interracial party. Where black men who like white women, couples and white women who like black men and single ladies come to gather and enjoy themselves. If you are a gentleman on the stand by list its because:
1. You have no picture in your profile
2. We have not officially met in person
I will be at the queen of spades on 7 July 2019 at quickies. If you see me come say hello.

Mr Lee
Hi kann mir jemand den Text von Mr. Lee über setzen ? Wäre sehr nett *kuss* Bella
Hallo Bella
Es geht nur um die , die noch in der Warteliste sind , dass diese die Möglichkeit haben Lee am 7. July im Quickys zu treffen
******337 Mann
414 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
I am a non german speaker. I know a few phrases thats it. If you need a german speaker to find out more information on my parties you can speak to Crazyangel_88 or Bootylicious8142. They can give you and information you need in German.
Danke MrLee verstehe zwar nicht viel aber Danke trotzdem *grins* müsste nur wissen wo die Party Stadt findet könnte mir das jemand per mail sagen ? *kuss* Bella
*********herX Mann
54 Beiträge
Also du kriegst eine Woche die Anschrift zugeschicky
******337 Mann
414 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Address and Final Party Info
Hello,
On Sunday I will post a picture of my home and places where you can park for all confirmed guest. Confirmed guests that fall in Groups below have priority for approval:
1. Single Ladies and Couples
2. Black Gentlemen I already know or have met in person

The rest are on the stand by list.
There is nothing wrong with coming early Saturday but no arrivals allowed after 2100.

Mr Lee
******337 Mann
414 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Quickys
Tonight I will be in Quickys. I wont be hard to spot. If you say hello i will say hello back.
******337 Mann
414 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Real Deals
Met some great peeps tonight at quickys. But there were alot of wall watchers. My job as a party host is to make sure there is plenty of action not watching. So my party list is gonna get adjusted. Don’ take it personal. My parties are about action not watching.

Mr Lee
*****bbc Mann
56 Beiträge
I’m looking forward to meeting everyone
*****_bw Frau
65 Beiträge
I'm looking forward to the lively party. *top2*
Hi an alle die zur Party angemeldet sind *grins* wir haben alle eine mail von Mr.lee bekommen wäre jemand so net u. Könnte sie mir über setzen ? *kuss*
****po Frau
21 Beiträge
mit cut und past in googel Übersetzer das schaffst du bestimmt😉
****po Frau
21 Beiträge
This Time finaly i meet you all...
so Happy to meet again
Hello To All Attendees
New to Germany but have been in the Lifestyle for 20+ years. Looking forward to meeting new people and creating new communication networks...
****po Frau
21 Beiträge
can anybody give me a lift from Wiesbaden Frankfort area? kann mich jemand aus Region Wiesbaden/ Frankfurt mitnehmen
MFG
I was about writing something similar as @****po, if there is anyone driving from Konstanz, we can form a car sharing party... Sharing is caring right? Really excited and looking forward to all the hard work of Mr Lee.
******337 Mann
414 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
One more day
Tomorrow is the day.

I am pleased with the number of people so far. The party is completely booked for single white males. Maybe you will make the cut in august. Also I am not a German speaker but I do have people I trust coming who speaker German who understands my rules. If you are a couple and have not been approved its because you have no photo.

Mr Lee
******337 Mann
414 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
For Confirmed Guests
This afternoon I will send an email out to all the confirmed guests on joy with a picture of my home and my address.

Your host
Mr Lee
******337 Mann
414 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Signs
For the smokers
******337 Mann
414 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Hell yes it's a rule
Rule number 3
I wish y'all a great night tomorrow , i keep my ass at work... 😒🤷
Awww sehr schade
*******teD Mann
47 Beiträge
*snief*
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.